Saturday, February 09, 2008

About Last Night: The Hall Monitors, PBR and Jack Evans

0208082315
Journeyed to the Black Cat to catch The Hall Monitors, I also caught the break ups and DAN MELCHIOR UND DAS MENACE. After several pints of PBR I noticed a slightly older dandy at the next bar stool, was I SURPRISED to find that the dandy was none other than the good Georgetown resident Jack Evans. after buying round after round Jack, in a moment of clarity, admitted to me that he is not broken up one bit about all the animosity from his Shaw Serfs......He confided in me that he employs one style of rule, DIVIDE and COnquEr. Made famous by the Brits during their world conquests. Many historians think our current problems in hot spots around the globe are due to the power vaccum created when the brits gave up their colonial rule in the early 20th century..... But anyway, is anyone really surprised? I am not surprised, so please divide and conquer away my friend, divide and conquer...**


Remember to vote!!!!

A vote for Jack Evans is a vote for death and murder, Georgetown style!!!

0208082334
Ginger, of the Hall Monitors, goes super nova!!!!!!




**most of the above is untrue!!!

No comments: