Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Blowing up Fish

Thanks Smith for making me remember Danny Kissling.

I just spent an hour Googling Danny Kissling to see if he is still calling in Bomb Threats and inserting firecrackers into helpless fish.

As a 12 year old I couldn't fathom the realities of what we did that day.

Now I am depressed, thinking back, to the poor poor helpless Sunnies as their faces exploded in mid-air to the delight of two 12 year olds. One clearly the follower (me) and the other an evil devil child who would eventually call in bomb threats because he was dared to.
Where is he now?

So this is a first attempt at a Blog!

Correct my grammar and stuff, if'n you wish!

1 comment:

debbie said...

good show. i'll be sure to correct your grammar in the future.

12 year old boys are such assholes. heh.